sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Build failure

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Build failure
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 22:24:58 -0400

Development isn't terribly active, but it's not quite dead yet.  The CVS archive is quite dead, though.  You can pull the latest sources from a bzr repository here:

   http://minsky-primus.homeip.net/sks-archive/mainline/

The server it's on is sadly a bit unreliable, but the tree has been updated as late as 2007-06-18.  I upgraded the system to use numerix 0.22, but haven't really tested it yet.  I don't run an SKS server anymore, so it's a bit inconvenient for me.  I'd love to have someone take a hack at it.  Revision 51 is the last version, and Revision 48 is the latest one before the new numerix was added in.

Try the new version, and tell me if you have problems.