sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Installing a new SKS server

From: Kim Minh Kaplan
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Installing a new SKS server
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:42:53 +0200

On 8/13/07, Chris Kuethe <address@hidden> wrote:
> I assume that was you grabbing my latest keydump - let me know when you've
> got it loaded and the name of your server, and I'll add you to my peers list.

Yes, thank you.  There where some errors for transferring some files
but I think I retransfered the faulty files.  May be a MD5SUM to
verify the files would be a good thing.  Anyway I am now building the
database.  When that is done my server will be
hkp://keyserver.kim-minh.com.

By the way, the reverse DNS is *not* keyserver.kim-minh.com but
sd-4214.dedibox.fr.  I hope this is not a problem for SKS.

Thank you for the dump and the peering.
--
Kim Minh.
http://www.kim-minh.com/