sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Gnupg or keyserver bug?

From: Olaf Gellert
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Gnupg or keyserver bug?
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:17:52 +0200

Jason Harris wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 12:09:28PM +0200, Olaf Gellert wrote:
>>Jason Harris wrote:
>
>>>blackhole.pca.dfn.de needs to be upgraded to the latest version of SKS.
>>Well, I upgraded the keyserver to a recent (CVS) version.
>
> Doh!  CVS?  You should be using tla.  Your stats page:

Heck! Would be great if the available documentation
would refer to the actual ways on where to get SKS...
If I did not overlook something, there is no hint on

http://www.nongnu.org/sks/
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/sks/
http://documentation.penguin.de/cgi-bin/twiki/view/SKSKeyserver/

>   http://blackhole.pca.dfn.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
>
> says you're still running 1.0.7.

No wonder. Seems to be more an issue of outdated
documentation. I thought we had left the old ages
of the Horowitz keyserver were it was necessary to
access the full archive of the mailing list to get
a recent version of the sources... ;-)

Consequently I just added a "Getting SKS" page to
the Wiki...

Well, another try... Thanx Jason

Olaf

--
Dipl.Inform. Olaf Gellert                  PRESECURE (R)
Senior Researcher,                       Consulting GmbH

                        A daily view on Internet Attacks
                        https://www.ecsirt.net/sensornet