sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Gnupg or keyserver bug?

From: Olaf Gellert
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Gnupg or keyserver bug?
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:09:28 +0200

Jason Harris wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 11:25:43AM +0200, Kevin Bube wrote:
>
>>yesterday I encountered a gpg error while I tried to import a key from a
>>keyserver. This is the first key where I saw this.
>>
>>,----
>>| address@hidden:~/tmp $ gpg --keyserver blackhole.pca.dfn.de --homedir /tmp
>>--recv-key EAE8EB6A
>>| gpg: keyring `/tmp/secring.gpg' created
>>| gpg: keyring `/tmp/pubring.gpg' created
>>| gpg: requesting key EAE8EB6A from hkp server blackhole.pca.dfn.de
>>|
>>| gpg: Ohhhh jeeee: mpi crosses packet border
>>| secmem usage: 0/0 bytes in 0/0 blocks of pool 0/32768
>>| Aborted
>
> blackhole.pca.dfn.de needs to be upgraded to the latest version of SKS.

Well, I upgraded the keyserver to a recent (CVS) version.
But the error still occurs. So? Maybe something that
is stored in the database (I did not erase the database
while upgrading the server)?

Thanx for an answer, Olaf

--
Dipl.Inform. Olaf Gellert                  PRESECURE (R)
Senior Researcher,                       Consulting GmbH

                        A daily view on Internet Attacks
                        https://www.ecsirt.net/sensornet