sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Several questions.

From: Dinko Korunic
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Several questions.
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 13:03:43 +0100

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 06:57:35AM -0500, Yaron Minsky wrote:
> Let's say  A goes first.  A will add k' to it's repository, which will
> cause k to be replaced.  By the time B asks for k, it won't be there
> anymore.

ACK, I wasn't sure if I understood code and paper properly, thanks.

> > afterwards and then sks pbuild. Is that normal and expected?
>
> This is not normal.  You need to explicitly include the keydump files on
> the command line, not just the directory that includes them.

Alright - that should probably go in docs.
But, is this way of importing keys valid and proper, or there could be
some issues?

> > into the day/month/year key statistics.
>
> Not at present, but it should be fairly easy to parse out of the HTML, no?

Sure. Local fs is convenient for several reasons (speed, local access,
easier handling, less parsing), but not really neccessary.

--
|__|__|__| |_____| PGP:0xEA160D0B | IRC:kre | ICQ:16965294 | AIM:kreatorMoo