Re: [Savannah-dev] question

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] question
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:04:26 +0100

This is the support for the Savannah development platform.
Please address this request to the pengaol developpers (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pengaol)

--
Sylvain

Hi,

I just installed suse linux 9.0 on my thinkpad and really need to get
aol
running underneath it. I've read about the pengaol project but am
really not a C
programmer. (a few other very old languages, but not c or c++). All
the notes
I've seen so far indicate that the individual user must do the
compiles and
builds him/her-self. Is there any place where a downloader binary
exists that
can be installed to a linux system and along with installation
instructions?
I have requested a login id and am waiting for the email.

I would appreciate any help.