[Savannah-dev] question

From: Mhelfstein
Subject: [Savannah-dev] question
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:16:59 EST

Hi,

I just installed suse linux 9.0 on my thinkpad and really need to get aol running underneath it. I've read about the pengaol project but am really not a C programmer. (a few other very old languages, but not c or c++). All the notes I've seen so far indicate that the individual user must do the compiles and builds him/her-self. Is there any place where a downloader binary exists that can be installed to a linux system and along with installation instructions?
I have requested a login id and am waiting for the email.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Mike