[Savannah-dev] [bug #4619] Add a dedicated feature tracker.

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #4619] Add a dedicated feature tracker.
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:29:15 -0400

=================== BUG #4619: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4619&group_id=11

Changes by: Bernhard Reiter <address@hidden>
Date: Wed 09/10/2003 at 15:29 (Europe/Berlin)

It is hard to judge if advanced categories will do the job,

because I don't know how this will work.

It should be possible to view the bugs and feature request/wishes completely
seperated from each other.

=================== BUG #4619: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: bernhard                Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Mon 08/04/2003 at 15:47
Category:  Wishlist                   Severity:  1 - Enhancement
Assigned to:  yeupou                  Status:  Open
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  So far an explicit tracker for features and wishes

would be a plus for savannah. Here is a link to my

question for this

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2003-01/msg00631.html

It might the case that I can configure the current system

to have something similiar, that separates wishes and bugs

using areas and customized bug reports. Then it would help

to have that documented or even prepared.

(According to the "Contact Us" page this hopefully is

the right place to make this wish.)

Follow-up Comments

Date: Wed 09/10/2003 at 15:19       By: yeupou
We'll soon have advanced categories in the support tracker. Wouldn't do the job
in an efficient way?

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: