[Savannah-dev] [bug #4088] unable to modify canned responses in bug admi

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #4088] unable to modify canned responses in bug admin
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:05:41 -0400

=================== BUG #4088: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4088&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: mar 15.07.2003 à 21:05 (Europe/Paris)

Ok, thanks for the patch (it's ok to post it here).

=================== BUG #4088: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Soumis par: jast                      Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: mar 24.06.2003 à 21:56
Category:  Bug Tracker                Severity:  9 - Blocker

Original Submission:  When I try to modify one of my canned responses in the
bug admin, all I get is an SQL error message stating that there is an error in
the SQL query near "title='" (and so on).
>From what I can say, this is not related to special characters since the
>interpunction.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: mar 15.07.2003 à 21:05        By: yeupou
Ok, thanks for the patch (it's ok to post it here).

Date: lun 14.07.2003 à 01:09        By: jast
I've had a look into the source code and wrote a patch, hope it helps.
(By the way, should stuff like this go to the "Patches" page or directly to the
bug as an attachment? I'm a little confused right now.)

Date: mar 01.07.2003 à 23:24        By: yeupou
Hum, I'll try to fix that tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

La liste CC est vide

Fichiers attachés

Date: lun 14.07.2003 à 01:09  Name: cannedbug.diff  Size: 0KB   By: jast
Patch that should fix the bug