[Savannah-dev] [Bug #2193] login weirdness

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #2193] login weirdness
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:28:56 -0500

=================== BUG #2193: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2193&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2003-Jan-31 00:28 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | yeupou
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Issue normally over.

=================== BUG #2193: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: sbassein                Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2003-Jan-12 17:25
Category:  PHP Engine                 Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  I tried to login, apparently failed and got "Invalid"
message. But when I went to "Support" to check on login bugs, it told that I
was in fact logged in, as I am now...??? I have Netscape 4.78 on RedHat 7.2. My
login has no spaces, although more than just numbers and letters.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2003-Jan-31 00:28             By: yeupou
Issue normally over.

Date: 2003-Jan-30 22:47             By: yeupou
If you we're sent to such and url, it means that you normally checked the
"login also at savannah.nongnu.org" option.

Passwd should be crypted right, but apparently the problem occurs especially
with netscape. Can you try with another browser and make sure to uncheck this
option ?

Date: 2003-Jan-12 17:28             By: sbassein
Also, as a previous bug reported, I was sent to URL with my password right
there in cleartext!

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: