[Savannah-dev] [Bug #2193] login weirdness

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #2193] login weirdness
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:25:38 -0500

=================== BUG #2193: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2193&group_id=11

Submitted by: sbassein                Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2003-Jan-12 08:25
Category:  PHP Engine                 Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  I tried to login, apparently failed and got "Invalid"
message. But when I went to "Support" to check on login bugs, it told that I
was in fact logged in, as I am now...??? I have Netscape 4.78 on RedHat 7.2. My
login has no spaces, although more than just numbers and letters.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: