[Savannah-dev] Re: Source Forge

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: Source Forge
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 23:31:08 +0100

        Hi,

        Of course joining efforts is worth doing. I assume you already know
the debian-sf effort, coopx etc. Note that we focus on Free Software
(http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html). On Savannah
we accept all licenses that are compatible with the GNU GPL.

        Internationalization is a weak point currently. We did chose to
base our efforts on phpGroupWare but the support for languages is not
optimal at present. I'm not sure if phpGroupWare matches your own projects,
though. Is there a URL somewhere to see your development plans ?

        Cheers,