ruqueue-devel

[Ruqueue-devel] Re: Adding users via LDAP works but puts a SPACE in fiel

From: John Fulton
Subject: [Ruqueue-devel] Re: Adding users via LDAP works but puts a SPACE in fields where it finds no LDAP data.
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 09:23:12 -0500

LdapShowForm() in add_user.php might be getting this value when the
form is submitted.  The HTML of the form should be checked that it's
not setting this value.  It could also be set by html-quoting things
incorrectly.  This bug could be caught before the DB insert, but it's
better to catch it closer to the form submission.

 John