ruqueue-devel

[Ruqueue-devel] Adding users via LDAP works but puts a SPACE in fields w

From: Montana Quiring
Subject: [Ruqueue-devel] Adding users via LDAP works but puts a SPACE in fields where it finds no LDAP data.
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:25:40 -0600

Hello,

Maybe someone would have a suggestion for this (if you have time).
I figured out how to get ruQueue to populate the "add new user" fields from
an LDAP search.
The only things that's bugging me is that it puts a space in the fields
where there is no LDAP data. Is this common for others?
It's not a problem except for the fact that it puts "   " in the IID
field. From my understanding it's what you can use to specify a space when
doing web development.

I'm wondering if by me getting it working I cased this space insertion to
happen.

Let me know if you want me to post the contents of a particular file.

-Montana

"There are more pleasant things to do than beat up people."
-Muhammad Ali