Re: How to restore, overwriting existing files but not removing other fi

From: Robert Nichols
Subject: Re: How to restore, overwriting existing files but not removing other files
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 08:20:21 -0600

On 1/20/24 07:07, Exuvo wrote:
I think i will just restore to a new directory and then manually copy them over
to be sure nothing else gets deleted.

That's the way I do it. "rsync" can do the copying, and will not delete
anything unless you ask it to.

Or maybe not attempt recoveries late at night.
I've had many regrets for things I tried to do at times when I should have been
in bed.

                Do NOT delete it.