Re: Anybody needing the RPM specs in the Git repository?

From: EricZolf
Subject: Re: Anybody needing the RPM specs in the Git repository?
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 16:54:05 +0100

Hi,

On 19/11/2023 15:22, Alvin Starr via Any discussion of rdiff-backup wrote:
I'm especially looking at Frank, but perhaps some SuSE packager is here, or anybody else with specific needs.
As a long time Fedora and RH/Centos user I would hate to see rdiff-backup disappear from the repositories.

I have seen packages drop the RPM spec file and then disappear from the repos which kind of dead ends the product from a RH and variants point of view.

Frank (Crawford) is our trusted maintainer for everything RH so I'm not concerned about those systems.

But thanks for the input,
Eric