Re: Mailing list messing up my posts.

From: Wayne Sallee
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:38:37 -0400

   If I post not in a thread, my posts look normal.
   For example:
   ********************
   Sample text *************
   Privacy is a fundamental right and has become a hot topic with the rise
   of the digital age, with people knowingly, and sometimes unknowingly,
   sharing a large quantity of personal information online.
   Regulating privacy is a challenge, with new websites popping up every
   day and customers located all over the globe, where privacy laws may
   vary from country to country.
   As a website owner that collects personal information, you need to do
   your part by having a detailed and easily accessible privacy policy.
   This article will guide you through this seemingly complex topic.
   You’ll learn the best practices for creating trust and transparency
   with your customers and find examples of how other businesses get
   compliant with the laws. We also put together a free privacy policy
   template you may download and use as a starting point when writing your
   own.
   End Sample Text **************
   But If I reply with this same text it won't look normal. So I'll break
   thread when I post to help keep my posts readable.
   Wayne Sallee
   [1]Wayne@WayneSallee.com
   [2]http://www.WayneSallee.com

     [5]Wayne@WayneSallee.com