Deprecated interface warning

From: Lars Bjørndal
Subject: Deprecated interface warning
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 15:45:09 +0200

Hello list, and thanks to the developers for making a great backup
solution!

I'm running rdiff-backup version 2.2.5 on two different Fedora 37
systems.

If I run this command:

  `rdiff-backup backup foo /tmp/foobar`

I get no warning about depricated command line interface.

However, if I run:

  `rdiff-backup backup foo user@<remote-machine>::/tmp/foobarr`

I get:

  WARNING: this command line interface is deprecated and will disappear,
  start using the new one as described with '--new --help'.

According to the --new --help page, I can't see what's wrong with the
second command. Is there a bug here, or do I do something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Lars