Re: Man Page did not update when upgrading (resent)

From: Wayne Sallee
Subject: Re: Man Page did not update when upgrading (resent)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 07:36:18 -0400

(The mailing list is making a mess of my e-mails.)

I use my lfs build: http://waynesallee.com/linux.html

I installed rdiff-backup from source. Then later upgraded from source.

On your computer terminal, if you type man rdiff-backup, and scroll down to the bottom, you will see the version number. But if you go to the webpage https://rdiff-backup.net/rdiff-backup.1.html , and scroll down to the bottom, there is no version number.

Wayne Sallee
Wayne@WayneSallee.com
http://www.WayneSallee.com