Re: Man Page did not update when upgrading

From: Wayne Sallee
Subject: Re: Man Page did not update when upgrading
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 07:19:11 -0400

   I use my lfs build: [1]http://waynesallee.com/linux.html
   I installed rdiff-backup from source. Then later upgraded from source.
   On your computer terminal, if you type man rdiff-backup, and scroll
   down to the bottom, you will see the version number. But if you go to
   the webpage [2]https://rdiff-backup.net/rdiff-backup.1.html , and
   scroll down to the bottom, there is no version number.
   Wayne Sallee
   [3]Wayne@WayneSallee.com
   [4]http://www.WayneSallee.com