Re: How to save Outlook mailbox ?

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: How to save Outlook mailbox ?
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:11:59 -0500

Obviously, if Outlook is closed, the file lock is released and Rdiff-backup
can backup the file without error.

So far it seams to be the only solution if the user doesn't have elevated
privilege. I will need to automatically close Outlook on schedule and then
run the backup process.

Windows is very painful.

--
IKUS Software