Re: BackupFriend - new desktop application that uses rdiff-backup, all o

From: Guy Sheffer
Subject: Re: BackupFriend - new desktop application that uses rdiff-backup, all open source
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 22:10:15 +0300

Hey Eric,
Thanks, I was also hoping this would make more people make use of
rdiff-backup.

I forked really just to maintain a set of patches that keep the ssh public
keys in a file, allowing sshd hosted in docker to use them.
I can still pull from upstream and intend to do so.
Merging back up is an option, and I will post in rdiffweb and see if it ikus060
is interested. It will indeed mean less resources for me.
I actually posted about it here in rdiffweb group:
https://groups.google.com/g/rdiffweb/c/hqjilPP5sLQ

Thanks again,
Guy