qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] 07333e1ca (kbd-state: use state tracker for sdl2) breaks ke

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: [Qemu-devel] 07333e1ca (kbd-state: use state tracker for sdl2) breaks keyboard input
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 17:41:22 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

The commit 07333e1ca breaks keyboard input in bios console with SDL2 UI. To reproduce: start qemu-system-i386 without any options, press Ctrl-B when prompted to get an IPXE command line and type. Key presses are doubled.

(Besides this the output window mixup when something is output to serial window I've reported earlier is still present. I'd appreciate if these could be fixed now that the working SDL1 alternative was completely removed.)

Thank you,
BALATON Zoltan