qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Monitor and serial output window broken with SDL2

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Monitor and serial output window broken with SDL2
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 20:05:59 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote:
I don't see any difference depending on whether I use Ctrl-Alt-3 before
or after the yellow screen - both work as expected. The fact that you
see a difference though does suggest that there's something odd being
done in the ppc emulation that is in turn doing something bad to SDLs
rendering with your graphics setup. I don't know what it could be though.

OK thanks for checking this, at least it seems this is something that not reproduces elsewhere so it's probably something specific to my setup. I may try to debug this further when I'll have time.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan