pspp-users

Re: Pspp 1.2.0 - No frequencies

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Pspp 1.2.0 - No frequencies
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 13:29:58 +0200

That's what's so great about GUIs --- they make it very easy for the
user to enter serious errors without ever knowing about it!

J'

On Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 11:42:19AM +0100, Michele Mor wrote:
     Hi John,
     I have never meant to set the "WEIGTH"  on the file, so I probably did it
     by mistake, maybe using a keyboard shortcut?
     Or probably I have clicked the "weight" icon without noticing it.

     Thanks for your help.

     Michele