paperclips-discuss

Re: [Paperclips-discuss] (Fwd) 404 error for Paperclips download

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Paperclips-discuss] (Fwd) 404 error for Paperclips download
Date: 07 Nov 2004 21:29:29 +0000

Andy Madigan <address@hidden> writes:

> Paperlips isn't the servlet api, check out ClasspathX for that.
> Paperclips is the servlet container.

I just realised that I never got back to you about your problem (my
wife had a kid our third child six weeks ago, it's been hectic).

I think it's fixed because I just ran through your example with the
latest Paperclips CVS.

I was going to make an additional build target that will build
everything together. I am looking at how to do that. Any suggestions
would be warmly recieved.

I will setup a standard head distribute to download from TF
(savannah's downloads are still fuubar as far as I'm aware).

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk