paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Re: [Classpathx-xml] 404 error for Paperclips downl

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Re: [Classpathx-xml] 404 error for Paperclips download
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:40:59 +0000

Phil Shaw wrote:
I did not realise the servlet API is pre-release. I took a copy of
the source from CVS and it looked quite complete, though I haven't
checked in detail. The project news page says its RC1.

I shall be using it more extensively in the near future, so I'll feed
back comments to the group. If there's anything that needs particular
attention, please let me know and I'll see if I can include it in my
work plan.

Thank you.

From my side, I'm currently waiting to see if I can update the licence on all the classpathx modules to the new licence used by classpath and libgcj. When that happens, I'll make a release.
--