paperclips-discuss

Re: [Paperclips-discuss] Windows users: I need help

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Paperclips-discuss] Windows users: I need help
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 20:32:56 +0100

Gokul said:
   I think the content-type is being returned null

Nic said:
   That shouldn't happen... can you make sure you're
   getting a null content type because the PURLH
   should return application/octet-stream if it can't find
   anything else.

Gokul is quite right. Paperclips does return null with an uknown mime
type. The spec mandates it.

The WWW servlet should probably use application/octet-stream when it
get's null.

The problem is still due to the mime.types file being absent though.

Nic