pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Query on REGEX syntax

From: Christophe Lambin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Query on REGEX syntax
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:04:17 +0100

On Tue, 17 Feb, 2004 at 20:10 +0100, Marc Schwartz wrote:

> So basically, once an article is scored to be highlighted in the
> scorefile, it does not change, unless you manually edit the scorefile.
> It will not change simply by deleting the Rule/Filter that initially
> resulted in the score being set to 9999.

That would be correct.  Rule/Watch is really a feature we've kept in to
remain (functionally) compatible with previous releases when we didn't have
scoring. IMO, simply creating a score for +9999 is a much better solution as
of 0.14.0.

> Thanks Christophe!  This helped me go through the debugging process and
> hopefully this may be of help to others.

No problem. Thank *you* for investigating this problem and coming up with the
right clarification. Saves me from looking into the problem. :)

Regards,
Christophe