pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Query on REGEX syntax

From: Christophe Lambin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Query on REGEX syntax
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:10:10 +0100

On Mon, 16 Feb, 2004 at 17:49 +0100, Marc Schwartz wrote:

> I have been trying to construct a REGEX syntax to find a keyword in post
> subject lines.

How are you implementing this?  As a score? A filter? Or just in the
filter in the articlelist?  All but the last should work; the latter
is only a 'phrase' filter (i.e. literally matches the filter), so no RE's.

> I have tried:
> \bR\b

This should work: as of 0.14.2.91, Pan uses PCRE for regex, which this
filter is compliant with (I successfully use a similar regex in my
scorefile, albeit a whole word).

Do you see any messages in the Log Viewer related to regex'es?

Regards,
Christophe