nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] NuFW 1.0.2, X509 improvments

From: Vincent Deffontaines
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] NuFW 1.0.2, X509 improvments
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:51:24 +0200 (CEST)

hareram said:
> Hi
>
> iam trying from almost month now
> could not able to success with this product
> iam running on FC3
> does any successfully installed
> please send me a email how they can achived this
>
> hare

Maybe we could help you, if you mentionned what your problem is, what you
are trying to achieve and what is failing/generating errors.

It is quite polluting to send messages with no details about your problems
to the users list.
It is even more polluting to send them to the devel list and to the
announce list.

For a start, the online documentation is quite sufficient to get into NuFW
architecture. If you have specific problems, ask the users list about
them, with details, paste of error outputs, and relevant informations
about your architecture.

Vincent