nufw-users

[Nufw-users] nutcpc does not recognise outgoing packets

From: Lockenvitz Jan EXT
Subject: [Nufw-users] nutcpc does not recognise outgoing packets
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:28:43 +0100

Hi all,

i my nutcpc doesn't inform the nufw/nuauth-GW about outgoing packets -- please help!

- i installed 0.9.6 on suse 9.2
- started with /usr/sr/nufw-0.9.6/src/client/nutcpc/ntcpc -d -U user -H <ip_of_nuauth_gw>
  the authentication is OK: nutcpc 0.3 started (debug)

 Now i'm trying to send open a telnet connection to some IP, but there is no debug output of the client and
i see no new packages going to tht nufw/nuauth-GW.

How is the client recognising new connections, via libc or via ip_queue?

I tried it with ip_queue: iptables -I OUTPUT -o ! lo -p tcp -m state --state NEW -j QUEUE
but it doesn't work. I also tried without this - nothing changed.

Please, can you point me to some possible errors

Thanx in advance,
Jan Lockenvitz