mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM again,

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM again,
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:36:57 +0100 (CET)

>> Urgh, as soon I fix one bug you have a new for me :-( (you're kidding
>> aren't you....? Please say yes ;-) )
>>

> hehe ... unfortunatelly no :-(

*sigh* I knew you would say this ;-)

>> I changed Mixer so mono files consider pan in the same way as stereo
>> files.
>> Please try and comment..
>

> seems not to work, sorry ... yes, I've downloaded the hotest fixes from
> your page :-))

??? Thats _really_ strange. I'll check monday if I've placed the correct
files on  my site. If so, than I advise you to buy some other soundcard or
so :-P (Want to know my card? It's working without problems here :-))

> ah ... and apropos reset-bug. Is it also working for you when [1]:UDLR for
> example?

[1]:UDLR ???

And I'm still not sure what you mean with "reset-bug"
Can you please clear up my mind?

Have a nice weekend,

Remon

P.S. Pan shouldn't reset itself anymore to zero (in trackpanel) when
updating pan. Does it work for you also?