mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM again,

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM again,
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 12:26:38 +0100

> hey ... good news. Your patches seems to work!! :-)
> I', not sure if selecting a bus in is working, because there is just one
> available on my machine, but protux now use the correct busses
> automatically after start up.

Finally ;-)
But I almost know fur sure selecting bus works without a glitch now :-)

> So recording is working fine again, although
> the level meter do not show the input level after arming a track for
> recording.

Urgh, as soon I fix one bug you have a new for me :-( (you're kidding aren't
you....? Please say yes ;-) )

I changed Mixer so mono files consider pan in the same way as stereo files.
Please try and comment..

Greetings,

Remon

P.S. Reinhard, to have visible input levels, you must _supply_ a certain level
to your sound card input bus ;-P