lwip-users

[lwip-users] Netconn non-blocking issue

From: kncy9876
Subject: [lwip-users] Netconn non-blocking issue
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 14:43:13 -0700 (MST)

I'm a new user to lwip and was looking for some example code illustrating the
netconn non blocking api. Is this the only asynchronous option for lwip
apart from the raw api. The reason I ask is because  I am seeing this weird
issue in a test I'm running where I create a server socket and then create
and destroy 5 clients in a row. However after calling
netconn_new_with_callback on the fifth socket, the socket returns Out of
memory error. When closing I call netconn_close and then netconn_delete. So
I dont understand how it can be out of memory