lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPPos problem LWIP2.1

From: Patrick Klos
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPPos problem LWIP2.1
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 16:03:31 -0500

On 12/14/2018 3:55 PM, arsz6733 wrote:
My processor doesn't do anything else just get 32 byte pass it to ppp clear
buffer using memset and that repeats again

Why are you waiting for 32 bytes?  Where is that number coming from?  Why don't you pass each byte as they come in individually? Or at least pass a block of bytes whenever you see the 0x7e character?

I tried larger buffer but it isn't the case as it takes more time to fill
this repeating data!

Is 32 bytes the size of your PPP buffer??

Can you show us your main poll loop?

Patrick