[Linphone-developers] Facing problem in multiple calls on same extension

From: Rushika Patel
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Facing problem in multiple calls on same extension on IOS and Android SDK
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:54:10 +0530

Hi,

We had implemented an app on android and IOS. We are facing trouble in call waiting. Right now, if one call on extension is running and someone is making call to the same number that time linphone sending busy inplace of show call dialog.

We had google this and found that to enable that support we need to enable max_calls to 2 or more. We had already set that but still it is not working. We enabled the log and found that there is error like "Receiving a call while one with same address ["Test Deskphone2" <sip:2002@172.16.0.76>] is initiated, refusing this one with busy message".

So someone please help us to rectify this issue, as soon as possible. If there is any possible paid support can be provided then also please let us know pricing for same.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks,