Re: [Linphone-developers] proprietary license fee

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] proprietary license fee
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 11:02:21 +0100

Dear Ryle,

Nice to meet you and thank you for your interest in Linphone.
This mailing list is a free mailing list for developers seeking free technical help from the open source Linphone community.
For sales requests, please fill our contact form at the end of our contact page: https://www.linphone.org/contact. This contact form includes several questions to clarify your needs and helps us provide you with the right cost estimation.
I’ll be happy to discuss your closed source project with you.

Best regards,

Elisa NECTOUX
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project | Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!