[Linphone-developers] LinPhone 5.1.2 Client XML Config/Provisioning File

From: Tom Bevington
Subject: [Linphone-developers] LinPhone 5.1.2 Client XML Config/Provisioning Files No Longer Works
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 21:20:28 +0000

Have a PBX running Asterisk that was working quite well with Linphone
Android clients up until recently.

Since upgrading our Android LinPhone Clients to 5.1.2 they no longer are
able to fetch or process the client XML provisioning/configuration files
on our PBX server.

Our VOIP/LinPhone developer suspects the provisioning file fields we
used previously have somehow changed and are no longer compatible with
latest LinPhone Clients.

We've searched online for current documentation without success
including the wiki below:

https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Linphone/

Where can we find up-to-date information on all currently supported
provisioning fields for LinPhone 5.1.2 Android Clients and perhaps an
example provisioning file?