Re: [Linphone-developers] Connecting from University of Warwick!

From: mars zhang
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Connecting from University of Warwick!
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:20:45 +0800

Hi Linphone Developers!
I am a developer  and am currently working on renovating Linphone's  stereo support.I would love to have a chat with experienced developers from the community to learn more about Linphone's libraries and development practices.
If you are interested in sharing your knowledge and experience with me, please reach out to me via email at:
6671605@gmail.com

Looking forward to connecting with you!

Kind regards,
Mars Zhang