[Linphone-developers] How to create new account in belldone gitlab

From: Seyyed Soroosh Hosseinalipour
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to create new account in belldone gitlab
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:28:51 +0000

ITNOA

Hi,

I want to contribute into linphone-xamarin, as I previous experience for contributing in linphone-windows10 (I receive form from Belledonne and sign it and then email to Belledonne, then Belledonne just copy my code and commit to repo), GitHub is just mirror and your team does not accept PR on it, so we want to create accounts on your gitlab and contribute on it, to you can approve and accept PR directly to main repo.

My question is how to do it?

thanks