Re: [Linphone-developers] Liblinphone Video Frame Drops

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Liblinphone Video Frame Drops
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 14:01:40 +0100

Hello.

Currently, Liblinphone is designed to cut the video if there is too much packages loss. This is done to ensure that the call can continue, in a degraded state.

We could eventually improve the adaptive bitrate algorithm. If you need, contact us here and our commercial team should come back to you with a quotation.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org