[Linphone-developers] use android linphone for screen share

From: lshy8082
Subject: [Linphone-developers] use android linphone for screen share
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 13:23:20 +0800

Hi:
   I have an android app, which uses linphone to complete the function of voice conference. currently, I need to share the screen of the current device. android has related functions of recording screen. please ask if there is any way to send the content of recording screen out in real time to complete the function of screen sharing. thank you very much.
  Looking forward to your reply.