Re: [Linphone-developers] are there hamradio people here -- looking for

From: Nishant ghosh
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] are there hamradio people here -- looking for some ortp help
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 17:44:02 +0530

Please unsubscribe me from this group.

On Mon, 13 Apr, 2020, 5:43 PM Roeland Jansen, <address@hidden> wrote:
all,

probably not the best place to ask for -- I'm trying to get a low latency
transport stereo and duplex sound working. For some older ortp I have it
working but struggling with some details on how to transport over networks
without the use of socat.

If there is anyone out here that is a hamradio-enthousiast who is interested
in helping or advising me -- let me know.

Roeland, PA3MET