[Linphone-developers] TLS-SRTP configuration

From: Ankew Champ
Subject: [Linphone-developers] TLS-SRTP configuration
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 11:45:00 +0400

Hello guys,its ankew here,i think you all must be doing well,actually i have a doubt if linphone can make call using tls transport for i have checked the app store build as well as compiled version by my own,but iam unable to make it register on tls.I am selecting the option "I already have a sip account" from the assistant page but it is failing,though it is connecting on udp,please help me in resolving this issue,it would be a great help for i love to use linphone for ios.Thanks