Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone EXE compilation problem

From: Harsh
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone EXE compilation problem
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 00:13:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

Yesterday i tried from my first error :-

cp: cannot stst '/usr/.bin/libbzrtp-0.dll' : No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [other-cherrypick] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/c/sources/linphone'
make : *** [zip] Error 2

According to other-cherrypick error. So i modified Makefile in that i remove
all other-cherrypick block and tried again to execute make setup.exe
command, i got new error ISCC.exe command not found.

For that i also tried to set path in Makefile (C:\Program Files\Inno Setup
5\ISCC.exe). it return same error.

Please find attached screenshot of my error.

<http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/file/n184587/makesetup.jpg>

Do i miss anything? Is there any dependency problem? Please let me know.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Harsh Jain