Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone EXE compilation problem

From: yisuhu
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone EXE compilation problem
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 19:39:59 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't solved it.
After excute hte command|: mvn -N install.appear:

$ mvn -N install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model
for
org.antlr:antlr-master:pom:3.4.1-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-comp
iler-plugin is missing. @ line 180, column 21
[WARNING]
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they
threaten t
he stability of your build.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support
buildin
g such malformed projects.

Afer excute the command: mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true.apear:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model
for
org.antlr:antlr:jar:3.4.1-SNAPSHOT
iler-plugin is missing. @ line 76, column 21
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model
for
org.antlr:antlr3-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:3.4.1-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-sour
ce-plugin is missing. @ line 338, column 21
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model
for
org.antlr:gunit:jar:3.4.1-SNAPSHOT
iler-plugin is missing. @ line 132, column 21
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model
for
org.antlr:maven-gunit-plugin:maven-plugin:3.4.1-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-proj
ect-info-reports-plugin is missing. @ line 231, column 21
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-sour
ce-plugin is missing. @ line 239, column 21
[WARNING] The expression ${groupId} is deprecated. Please use
${project.groupId}
 instead.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model
for
org.antlr:antlr3-maven-archetype:maven-archetype:3.4.1-SNAPSHOT
ce-plugin is missing. @ line 79, column 21
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model
for
org.antlr:antlr-master:pom:3.4.1-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-comp
iler-plugin is missing. @ line 180, column 21
[WARNING]
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they
threaten t
he stability of your build.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support
buildin
g such malformed projects.
[WARNING]
[INFO]

method addAggr in class ST cannot be applied to given types;

So the key to the problem is to find  'build.plugins.plugin.version' for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-comp
iler-plugin and solve method addAggr in class ST cannot be applied to given
types;  .If we can solve it,building it may succeed
  Recently I did another project.I also focus it if I am free.