Re: Glissandos into Note

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: Glissandos into Note
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 00:24:48 +0100

On 14/04/2024 00:22, Wols Lists wrote:
On 13/04/2024 10:34, Lukas-Fabian Moser via LilyPond user discussion wrote:
Hi Ben, hi Greg,

thanks for bringing this up - in fact I started this morning to dig up my old work, prompted by Greg's question.

It seems I only developed the functions a but further back then (unfortunately I don't have time at the moment to look into it in detail) - the difference seems to be that now, bends also avoid Dots. See the attached version.

All this was written for me by Han-Wen way back when (in the 2.4 days?).

This feature should be in lilypond somewhere, not sure exactly where though.

Found it...

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/notation/expressive-marks-as-curves

It's called a doit.

Cheers,