Re: Orchestra Tempo Staff?

From: Marc Evanstein
Subject: Re: Orchestra Tempo Staff?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 00:50:21 -0700

Hi Kieren,

Many thanks to both you and Rick for your replies. I looked up MarkLine,
and it was exactly what I was looking for.

The one issue I ran into is that I did have to add "\consists
Text_spanner_engraver" to get rit and accel spanners to show up, and now
that they show up, they are not at the same height as the metronome
marks (they are significantly below). Do you know why this is happening?

Thanks again,

Marc