Re: GUB lilypond build fails

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: GUB lilypond build fails
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 19:46:59 +0100

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

That does not say a lot without specifying the generation.  I have in my
laptop a

model name      : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz

which would formally meet this specification (I think it's pretty much
the lowest possible mobile CPU that would).  Admittedly, the laptop is
not certified for the CPU's thermal design power and it's just since
last year or so since I caved and upgraded, but still it's considered
slow in comparison to today's usual horsepower.

--
David Kastrup